Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sarcastic Quotes

--No one is a virgin, the world screws us all"

--Be careful whose toes you step on today because they might be connected to the foot that kicks your ass tomorrow"

--I tried sniffing coke, but the Ice Cubes got stuck in my nose

--If you do the job badly enough, sometimes you don't get asked to do it again."

--"Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night."

--"I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally."-

--I have never let my schooling interfere with my education

--My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I'm right.

--Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.

--I'm not anti-social, I just don't like you"

--"Don't talk to me, when I'm talking to myself"

--"Home isn't where the heart is, home is a place you go where they have to let you in"

--"We are all going to hell, and I am driving the bus"

--"You can't make someone love you. All you can do is
stalk them & hope they panic & give in."

--"You shouldn't compare yourself to others they are more screwed up than you think."

--"We are responsible 4 what we do unless we are celebrities."

No comments: