Tuesday, October 30, 2007

More Sarcastic Quotes . . .

-- Always borrow money from a pessimist; they don't expect to be paid back

-- Copy from one, it's plagiarism; copy from two, it's research

-- A day without sunshine is like night.

-- Don't give other people a piece of your mind unless you can afford it.

-- Foresight is knowing when to shut your mouth before someone suggests it.

-- If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

-- If you hear an onion ring, answer it.

-- Is the glass half empty, half full, or twice as large as it needs to be?

-- Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

-- A metaphor is like a simile.

-- Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

-- Roses are red, Violets are blue, Some poems rhyme.

-- Teenagers are people who express a burning desire to be different by dressing exactly alike.

-- Good friends will help you move. REALLY good friends will help you move bodies."

-- It's hard to make predictions, especially about the future."

-- Life is hard. Its even harder if youre stupid."

-- "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you."

-- "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."

-- "Lies circle the earth while Truth is still trying to put on its shoes."

-- I wanna be different just like everyone else

-- Thou shall not kill. Thou shall not commit adultery. Don't eat pork. I'm sorry, what was that last one?? Don't eat pork. God has spoken. Is that the word of God or is that pigs trying to outsmart everybody?

-- It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt

-- I believe that imagination is more important than knowledge.

-- You can't argue with a sick mind

-- A man is not complete until he is married... Then he's finished

-- You're only young once, but you can be immature the rest of your life

-- My boyfriend said; "If you loved me you wouldn't drink so much", I said; "If I didn't drink so much I probably wouldn't love you."

-- If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

No comments: