Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Just For Laughs ...

Husband asks , "Do u know the meaning of WIFE??"
Without Information Fighting Everytime"
Wife replies," No, It means ,
" With Idiot For Ever !!!"
**********
Three Feelings:
What's the difference between stress, tension and panic?
Stress is when wife is pregnant,
Tension is when girlfriend is pregnant, and
Panic is when both are pregnant.
**********
Teacher: u know the importance of period?
Kid: Ya, once my sister said she has missed one, my mom fainted, dadgot heart attack & our driver ran away.
**********
Women asked man who is traveling with six children, all these kids are urs ???
No, I work in a condom factory & these are customer complaints .
**********
Sons asks difference between confidence and confidential
Dad says, you are my son, I'm confident. Your friend is also my son,that's confidential!

*********
Mother to her teenage daughter: I think this is the right time weshould talk about sex.
Daughter ( Excitingly ): Sure mom, tell me what do you want to know.Mother Faints...

No comments: