Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Difference between Potentially and In Reality

Youngest Son: Daddy, what is the difference between "potentially" and " in
reality"?

Dad: "I will demonstrate"

Dad turns to Wife and asks her: Would you sleep with Robert Redford for 1
million dollars?

Wife: Yes of course! I would never waste such an opportunity!

Then Dad asks his daughter if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for 1 million
dollars?

Daughter: Waow! Yes! This is my fantasy!

Dad next turns to his elder son and asks him: Would you sleep with Tom
Cruise for 1 million dollars?

Elder Son: Yeah! Why not? Imagine what I could do with 1 million dollars! I
would never hesitate!

So Dad then turns back to his younger son saying:

You see son, "potentially" we are sitting on 3 million dollars, but "in
reality" we are living with 2 Bitches and a Gay!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hiya! I've edited the link now. =p Keep visiting http://ecelebs.blogspot.com

=p

Sheena said...

Hahahha =))

This is a site full of fun... Keep it up!

It's http://sheenaedillie.blogspot.com

I'll link you :)

Cheers!