Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Some More Sarcasm...

“Sometimes I need what only you can provide: your absence.”

“It's always darkest before it turns absolutely pitch black.”

“I feel so miserable without you, it's almost like having you here.”

“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you.”

“The trouble with her is that she lacks the power of conversation but not the power of speech.”

“Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.”

“Calamities are of two kinds: misfortunes to ourselves, and good fortune to others.”

“Love: a temporary insanity, curable by marriage.”

“A good listener is usually thinking about something else.”

“Every time I look at you I get a fierce desire to be lonesome.”

“I wish we were better strangers.”

"Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it."

No comments: