Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Recession Updates

* Ali Baba and the forty thieves are now Ali Baba and the thirty thieves. Ten were laid off

* Batman and Robin are now Batman and Pedro. Batman fired Robin and hired Pedro because Pedro was willing to work twice the hours at the same rate

* Iron man now "air-pooling" with Superman to save fuel costs.

* Women finally marrying for love, and not money

* Q: With the current market turmoil, what's the easiest way to make a small fortune?
A: Start off with a large one.

* The credit crunch is getting bad isn't it? I mean, I let my brother borrow $10 a couple of weeks back, it turns out I'm now America’s third biggest lender.

* Q: Why have Dubai real estate agents stopped looking out of the window in the morning?
A: Because otherwise they'd have nothing to do in the afternoon.

* Q: What's the difference between an American and a Zimbabwean?
A: In a few weeks, nothing.

* Dow Jones is re-branded as "Down Jones".

* Quote from a Wall Street banker: "This is worse than divorce. I’ve lost half of my assets and I still have my wife…!!!!.. "

No comments: