Friday, April 25, 2008

School Gags...

"Dad, can you write in the dark?"
"I think so. What is it you want me to write?"
"Your name on this report card."


Teacher: "Sam, what is the outside of a tree called?"
Sam: "I don’t know."
Teacher: "Bark, Sam, bark."
Sam: "Bow, wow, wow!"


Teacher: Milton, how can you prove the earth is round?
Milton: I can't. Besides, I never said it was.


"Isn't the principal a dummy!" said a boy to a girl.

"Say, do you know who I am?" asked the girl.
"No."
"I'm the principal's daughter."

"And do you know who I am?" asked the boy.
"No," she replied.
"Thank goodness!"


Teacher: Why are you late, Joseph?
Joseph: Because of a sign down the road.
Teacher: What does a sign have to do with your being late?
Joseph: The sign said, "School Ahead, Go Slow!"

No comments: