• One third of our lives are spent sleeping.
• In your lifetime you will spend about six years of it dreaming.
That is more than 2100 days spent in a different world.
• Everybody dreams. Just because you don’t remember your dreams
it does not mean that you didn’t dream.
• We dream an average of one or two hours every night and we often
have four to seven dreams in one night.
• Five minutes after the end of a dream, half the content is
forgotten. After ten minutes, 99 percent is lost.
• If you are snoring then you cannot be dreaming.
• The word dream stems from the middle English word, ‘dreme’
which means joy and music.
• Men tend to dream more about other men, while women dream
equally about men and women.
• People who give up smoking have longer and more intense dreams.
• Toddlers do not dream about themselves. They don’t appear in their
own dreams until the age of four.